Next steps once you've applied:
- Check your email account for an automated application receipt. It will be sent to the email address you used on your application. If you don't get it with 48 hours of submitting your application, check your spam folder. If for some reason you didn't receive that email, or accidentally deleted it, please refer to this sample confirmation.
- Get your Seawolf account username and password by going to the Online Services PIN Master. Your Seawolf account will be used for SSU email, and access to a variety of campus services.
- Login to Online Services and click MySSU to track your application status. See PDF instructions linked below.
- Login to MySSU weekly to check your application status to make sure all necessary documents have been submitted and your application is complete. Only completed applications are reviewed for admission determination.
These PDFs illustrate the steps you'll take to create your Seawolf account and track your application.
Application Review Process
Applications for Spring 2020
Please Note: Only complete applications are reviewed for an admission determination. If your file is deemed incomplete or if any documents are needed we will post this request in your MySSU.
Failure to adhere to the requirements will void the processing of your application.
Please note that your file must be complete (see items below) in order for the processing of your application to begin.
Failure to adhere to requirements below will void the processing of your application for Spring 2020.
- One official transcript from every college and /or university attended must be received by the due date indicated in your To-Do List.
- Please check MySSU at http://admissions.sonoma.edu/i-have-applied/track-your-application-status-myssu on a weekly basis to see if your file is complete and ready for review. Any needed documents will be posted to your To-Do List and it is your responsibility to submit these documents.
- If you are a U.S. Veteran, a copy of your DD214 is needed.
- If you have Advanced Placement (AP) and /or College Level Examination Program (CLEP) test(s), be sure to submit one official set of scores.
Please Note: Only complete applications are reviewed for an admission determination. If your file is deemed incomplete or if any documents are needed, we will post this request in your Sonoma State University To-Do List. Your MySSU account is now available. Checklist items will be added to your To-Do list as your application is reviewed. To set up your MySSU, go to the first time log-in page at https://ldaps.sonoma.edu/password/index.cgi . It is your responsibility to regularly check your account for updates and deadlines.